Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blog Rewind-June 2010

The first blog rewind of many!
These pictures are from June 2010.
We put this headband on Raya and her hair is so smooth that it just slid over her eyes! Haha!! I thought it was funny and cute! It could just be me!


She is so cute! Look at those cheeks!!


Taking pictures in a blue tunnel.


Not wanting to go down the slide


Walking home...er...riding home



1 comment:

  1. Hello-

    I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have an article/event that I would like to submit in regards to childhood obesity. It is about dancing and how it can be a fun way for kids to exercise. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!

    I look forward to hearing from you!

    Thank you,
    Emily Patterson
    epatterson@primroseschools.com

    ReplyDelete