Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Floss

Ever since Aaron had his cavity filled, I've been a little more diligent in making sure he flosses and brushes his teeth every night.
Sometimes I want to skip out on the flossing and just do the brushing so he can get to bed quicker but Aaron insists on flossing. Which is a good thing.
Apparently Raya has noticed this nightly routine and wants to get in on the action.
She'll ask to get her 6 teeth flossed and brushed.
She's also likes playing with the floss.


She has taken it out of the trash and put it in her mouth. (the one she has is clean, Uncle Kaai gave her a new piece)


This is Raya telling me to open my mouth


So she could help me floss my teeth.


I hope we keep it up! Taking care of our teeth is important! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment