Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Carol's 27th birthday early celebration

This year my birthday landed on a Monday and instead of waiting till then to celebrate, we did it early. Just the Saturday before early. Since we're members of the Cattle Company birthday club, they send you a coupon in your email for a free steak dinner with a purchase of an entree.
So of course we go and order some YUMMY food. See?!


This is me posing with the food embracing my Asian roots


Lunchtime is a really good time to go. They have this deal called the Noontime Feast. It comes with a drink, the entree, 2 sides and cookies!
I ordered the steak and lobster tail, garlic mashed potatoes and green beans sauteed with bacon. YUM.
David ordered a steak, coleslaw and a loaded baked potato.
After we ate, our server and some other people, came over with this...


...and sang me "Happy Birthday"!
Asian pose II


Delicious!

Did I tell you we dropped the kids off at the in-laws? Nice. It's been a while since we've went out without the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment