Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Boo boo

One Friday I get a call from Bright Beginnings Preschool. (Oh did I mention that he got into preschool at Bright Beginnings in Hauula? That'll be another post...I promise!) Back to my story. The call...

Aaron apparently was playing with a kid and knocked his lip on the other kid's head, which resulted in this...



You can't really tell in the above picture because I was taking it in the car from the front seat.

The picture below was the day later and we were at Costco and I noticed that it got bigger and yellow...



Sorry, there's some "see-food" in his mouth, we were eating the samples! But isn't that sore just so big?!

A couple days later, it went away...I think...I forgot about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment