Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

27th bday part 2

Sunday was baby Zoe's blessing day. It was also my SIL's MIL's birthday. Since the whole family was going to be there afterwards, it was decided to have a day of celebration! Pii made shoyu chicken, salad, chicken nuggets (for the little kids) and a lemon cake.
My MIL & FIL made corn chowder and peach cobbler. We brought red velvet cake and ice cream.
It was fun being with family.

Monday was my actual birthday.
David got up early and made me breakfast! I took some of that breakfast to work.


I totally ate it at recess.
Now before I show you the picture, I have to tell you this. The week before my birthday, I playfully told my students that for my birthday I would like some paper and pencils so I could give it out to students who come to school without supplies!
Lo and behold, some of my first period students actually did!


One of my student's parent's work at Costco so he got me that huge pack of pencils on the right and 2 other students got me paper and pencils. I heart them. :)
My co teacher got me these. Yum. I LOVE mint chocolate!


My office mate and really good friend, got me this!!
A HUGE-MUNGOUS lollipop!


When Aaron saw it, he was so excited! I opened it at home and tried to take a picture of all the little pops inside but was unsuccessful.
My sister got me a funny shirt that has Captain Obvious on it and a Harry Potter jacket. Both from Threadless and a cool orange journal! Thanks Olivia!


For dinner, David made me exactly what I wanted to eat and I didn't even tell him! Isn't he awesome?! I would've taken a picture of it but as usual, I forgot cuz I was so excited to eat it!

I had a great birthday and even went for a little run.

I have 2 weeks till the GAR! eep.

No comments:

Post a Comment