Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! 2011!!

I forgot our camera at home and then I forgot that I could take pictures with my iPod until the very end when we were pretty much done.
Thus I have pictures of David with his Magic Whip(?)






Everyone else is to the far right watching him and lighting morning glories and groundflowers.






I tried to get a picture of the floating lanterns but that didn't really work too well...






Aaron didn't take a nap today so he didn't make it to midnight. He fell asleep like at 11:45pm.
Aaron's first picture of 2011.






Raya fell asleep before midnight but when Mailani tried to put her down, she woke up. She went outside and enjoyed the fireworks and craziness!
The first picture of Raya in 2011!






Here's David and I, our first picture of 2011.






David's face. sigh. He says this is going to be his new thing in 2011.
His "smile" in pictures is going to look like this all year.






Happy New Year everybody!! Looking forward to the new year and what surprises it will bring!



1 comment:

  1. aaron almost beat me. i made it just a little after 12am for new years but seriously, i was about to go down at like 11:00. hahaha. it's wayyyy to0 late for me to stay up past 10:) hahaha

    ReplyDelete