Monday, February 22, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
1. He makes me laugh and we have fun together
2. He is a family man. He loves us and makes sure we're happy
3. You know how everyone wants "tall,dark & handsome"? I GOT IT!
4. He is talented! Especially in the singing department, he got that down. Even my part! (which actually helps me hit the notes!!)
5. He loves ME! Even with all the irritating things I do to annoy the poor guy, at the end of the day, he's by my side.
6. He's got GREAT memory. Which is one reason when we go shopping, i just push the cart happily b/c i know he already knows what we need. Granted, i'll have written a list, that I've forgotten at home! Hence, David. Plus he's good at figuring out the math side of it all.
7. He is smart. He is always trying to think/find ways to make our lives a little easier.
Happy Valentine's Day Babe! I love you forever!!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
He won tickets to go to an Augie comedy show but unfortunately I am super sick and couldn't go.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Some things that I didn't mention in the other post...
There are some foods that Canada has that the United States does not have that I like.
For example, ketchup chips. I love it when my family sends me ketchup chips after they've visited Canada.
When we were up there, we wanted to bring stuff back that you will most likely NOT find in the U.S. We went to the Superstore and bought KETCHUP flavored CHIPS, DILL PICKLE flavored CHIPS, BACON flavored CHIPS, and CARAMILK, AERO, and SMARTIES chocolate. YUM!! I have to admit that the ketchup chips are really an acquired taste. The pickle chips were similar to salt and vinegar chips but more pickle-y. The bacon chips tasted like a not so barbecue BBQ chip...you know what I mean. The chocolate was really good too!