Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Slippers

Aaron has outgrown the several pair of shoes and has only been wearing the Transformer shoes my sister got him. They aren't bad or anything but when you're in a hurry, shoes is the last thing I want to be putting on, especially on a squirmy 2 year old. 
There was a 2/$5 deal at Children's Place and we got him a pair for now and one for later.
He is still getting used to them but I think he likes it. I know I like it. It's so much faster and easier now!
We were waiting at the Doctor's for Raya's 4 month checkup and decided to take pictures (with my cell) of his new slippers. 
 Here he is watching David play a game.
Aaron took this picture.
 He takes weird poses when I ask him to take a picture.
 I was just trying to get his feet in this one...


No comments:

Post a Comment