Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lettuce have salad.

I know it's such a cheesy title but I can't help myself!

Last night, I got out my MIL's lettuce (that she had grown and given to us) to make  a salad. Aaron sees me and proceeds to open the fridge and get me the ranch dressing, how did he even know that went together? He even said he wanted some! After I mixed the dressing w/parmesan cheese, I gave him a bite and he said he didn't like it. 
I had him swallow it anyway. 
A couple minutes later,out of the blue, he asks for another bite and ended up eating 5 more bites! Wow!! He even asked for more after it was all gone, so I made more and then he said he didn't want it anymore. 
So I ate it. 
I am really surprised he ate that much vegetable. 
Note to self, Aaron apparently prefers lettuce over broccoli.
 I like lettuce! AAHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment