Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mater

We were at a doctor's appointment for Raya at Kapiolani and the nurse liked Aaron and gave him some Cars stickers, a Lightning McQueen and Mater sticker to be exact.
We got in the car and I asked Aaron what McQueen says, "At-Chow" was his reply. So I asked him what Mater says and he said, "Shoot".
We busted out laughing!
I never, in a million years, would've thought of that answer!
But it's so true! Mater does say "Shoot" in the movie.
Aaron is hilarious! What a smart kid! I'm not biased at all! :P

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! It's amazing the things kids pick up that you don't think they know! Not biased at all... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I "Like" this answer! That's funny. The things kids say. I don't remember what Shelby said it about the other day, but she busted out with "oh my gosh!" I laughed pretty hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute!!! it's true, you never know the things kids pick up. aaron's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so cute! yup, now you gotta start watching what you say! no more swearing! at least not around aaron, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete