Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blessed

We blessed Raya on Sunday December 6, 2009

David's family and relatives came out to be a part of it even though they had to wake up super early to make our 8 AM meeting!  
WE LOVE YOU GUYS for doing that! They were there BEFORE we even were! and we live 2 minutes away!!walking! 
The blessing was nice. I tried to write it down but I'm sure I missed some parts.I just gotta find the paper I wrote it on and type it up.
When David held Raya up after the blessing, you could hear the whole congregation gasp as they saw how much hair she had and also their chuckles since she is so tiny next to David's tall stature. (yes, I said stature)
After sacrament, we had a little gathering at Aunty Cindy's house (thank you for letting us use it!) and everyone met Raya and had a good time.

I love her blessing dress! David's parents got it for Raya at Babies'R'Us.  THANKS Mom and Dad!!

click on collage to see a close up! I really like the picture of her with her Tutu Kaluna.
I can't remember how many great grandkids she has now that Raya is born. I'll figure it out later. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment