Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kickball

The Young Women and Young Men played kickball at Laie Park on Tuesday and Aaron came with me. He had so much fun playing with the kids that were on the sidelines. He would throw and catch the ball to them. He'd roll it and kick it around. It was so awesome to see him have so much fun. I'm glad we brought his ball because I'm pretty sure he'd have wanted to take the kickball so he could play too.

This ball actually belongs to our friends, Feki and Kieki's kids. We found it at the beach one day and they said we could keep it. That's why there's another name on there!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carol. It was nice chatting with you the other night. I hope I was able to help. I'm so glad that I got into this. It's been really good. Take care of yourself and the fams.

    ReplyDelete