Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blogging Hiatus Reasons

I know, I know, I still haven't updated yet about the family reunion and the other pictures that I have yet to reveal that I need to upload but I have such a good reason for not blogging that you'll forgive me and wait patiently till I post "regularly".

1. David's younger brother Pono (the black arrow) just came back from the Japan Tokyo Mission and a couple days after that, David's older brother, Danny and his family, came to visit (They are the ones that have yellow arrows pointing at them).

We've been hanging out with them while they're here for another week.

2. I went back to work last Tuesday and have been in meetings and cleaning my room.
Let me rephrase that...DAVID came and basically set up my room. He got the computers hooked up and running, moved the heavy stuff out of the way and arranged the desks for me. Pretty much all the heavy lifting and furniture organization. I just sat in my chair and organized/filed/put away all the stuff that I moved from my other room.
Therefore not a whole lot of blogging.

3. Other various reasons that are too mundane for you to read.

Wanna see something neat? Our friend Shanae took our family pictures.
ALL 2o of us!
She did a great job and I can't wait to see all the photos.
To see the ones she posted on her photo blog, click HERE.

I LOVE this picture of David and Aaron.
(
(I totally should've taken off my glasses...oh well)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute family photos! I love the one with Aaron and the cell-phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the family photos! Shanae did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute picture! i love aaron's smile, he's so cute. okay i'll stop saying cute now

    ReplyDelete