Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cousin Cora

This is Cora, Aaron's cousin. They are seven months apart. Cora is Danny and Pilar's daughter.

This was the first time they had ever met. I love them playing the piano together.

One of their first hugs. (Sorry I cut part of your head off!)

Here are the three little cousins enjoying some Funyuns together. They're so cute!
I wish I had better pictures but as soon as Danny and Pilar blog about Hawaii, I'll steal their pictures! (maybe...)
They sure had a lot of fun together! It was so cute!
We miss you guys! Come visit soon!!

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed Baby #2 on the right side of the blog. Congratulations! I'm so slow on everything these days . . . Anyhow, it's always fun to see family especially watching your kids playing with cousins. It's so cute Aaron and Cora playing the piano together.

    ReplyDelete