Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

You'e never too old...

...to play with magnets!!

click to enlarge
We were over at our friend's, the Akinaka's, for dinner with Shaun and the boys started playing with magnets and discovering how strong the magnets were. As you can see from the picture, they stuck it everywhere on their face it would hold!
Silly boys!!
My camera was acting up and taking red and purple pictures. I tried to fix it up the best I could.

7 comments:

  1. Funny pictures. Silly boys for sure. I didn't know that Jaime and Mike were living on Oahu. Well hopefully we'll see you guys on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooooooooooooh! Wooooooooooooh! How did I miss the memo? You're pregnant??? Really? Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did my first comment now post???? I kinda look retarded just having said "oh and congratulations". LOL I promise, I posted a comment before that asking if I had missed the announcement or if you just posted the ticker and were waiting for people to discover it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete