Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

David and Carol's Haircuts

This is David and I before our haircuts.

See David's little fro? David cut his own hair and I got the back.
below is the only picture I have of my long hair which was a couple months before I actually cut it! David cut my hair because it was getting way TOO long and way hot so I decided it was long enough for me to cut off the 10 inches needed to donate to Locks of Love. (which I still need to mail)
He ended up cutting off like 12 inches...

Here is Aaron and David with their new do's.
I still have yet to take a picture of my short hair...but think layered shoulder length...

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! good job with the hair cuts! Taking care of your boys, huh? I can't wait to see your hair...i love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh hello. I only checked this out cause I thought you would have a picture of yourself on here. Nah, but I'm sure it looks fabulous. Umm...so post the picture already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh wow he is getting so big... I cut wesleys hair at like 2 weeks.. U are pregnant??? do you know what your having yet?? U guys are in hawaii now right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. nicely done with the hair and the adsense...aurite!

    ReplyDelete