Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sunscreen+Hair=

Sorry I haven't blogged for awhile. My laptop was out of commission (again) and therefore I didn't upload any pictures or feel like blogging without the visuals. So here's a little post to fill you up while I upload the pictures and proceed to post. later.

We were at the beach celebrating my FIL's birthday which was also on Memorial Day and I was putting sunscreen on Aaron. I decided to give Aaron a little mohawk!

Showing off his look to someone...

He looks retarded in this picture and I have no idea what he's doing

The mohawk.

P.S. If you didn't read on Facebook, we cut Aaron's hair. Yup, buzzed it all off! Pictures and posts to come. (Actually we all cut our hair!)


2 comments:

  1. I want to meet this little man. He just cracks me up everytime I see pictures of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's getting so big. He always looks like he's having so much fun! Congrats on baby #2. Can't wait to find out what you're having.

    ReplyDelete