Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I just had to share!

I know we're behind on blogging and there's a perfectly good reason for that but for now, let me tell you about these beautiful roses.

You'll never guess what these roses are made out of...

Guess...

Just guess!....

Ok, ok, I'll tell you....

ELEPHANT POO.

Yup. That's right, elephant poo.

It's being sold at here. I love the stuff at Uncommon Goods!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your comment! jackie and i have been friends since high school. so glad to find someone reading book thief. i had mixed emotions about it the entire way through. i am launching a book club on my blog tomorrow, hopefully you will join and read with us! check it out tomorrow and see if it's something you'd be interested in:-)

    ReplyDelete