Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fighting Sleep

Aaron was eating cheerios and he was so tired. We got a video of him trying so hard to stay awake! (it's kinda shaky cuz we were laughing so hard!)

Here's what he looked like when he finally gave in!

Here's another photo of him that I thought was so cute! We just came back from church and I gave him a bottle of milk and this is what I found when I was about to make him a sandwich.

6 comments:

  1. That's stinkin' hilarious! My little one still hasn't fallen asleep at the table - and I don't think he ever will...so I love to watch other kids do it!!!
    He is such a handsome kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. I amazed that you guys were able to stifle your laughter for the video...or did you edit it out? It's almost as if he were saying, "M-u-s-t g-o o-n!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude...Elia totally does the same thing! I love and hate it at the same time because she's usually eating a meal and then I have to clean her as best as I can before I can put her down :) Too cute! Thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie! sometimes i find myself in that very same situation-but then when i wake up, i find some 2 year old drawing on our walls=) very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should totally come to the playground. I think I am going to try to always go on tuesday between 1 - 2, it is just the big TVA playground,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol! I didn't even know my blog was linked to yours, until I saw someone came to my blog from yours...okay, that was a roundabout way to say that I found your blog! Love your pictures of your family, you have a little boy!

    ReplyDelete