Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Concert of the Stars

On New Year's Day, there was a Concert of the Stars in the CAC. It was awesome and FREE!! PLUS there was free food! I was expecting like hot dogs and hamburgers and punch but there was rice, mac salad, chili w/hot dogs or kalua pig! WHAT?! Kalua pig! I know! It was awesome! AND there was a salad bar too! I was so full! Enough about the food.
The performers that came were the Kaala Boys, Augie T and Kawao.
click to enlarge
We had to wait awhile because some of the performers were stuck in traffic. There was music while we were waiting and got a little video of Aaron kinda dancing (He dances so much better, I promise!) and then he walked away. Oh yeah, did I mention he's walking now?!

I can't believe it! He's growing up way too fast!
When Kawao was performing, he was itching to get away from us and so I let him walk off and he went immediately to the group of kids and made some new friends.

click to enlarge
The Kaala Boys were pretty good and there was a funny old lady who went up to dance the whole time they were singing. Augie T was hilarious!! He was so funny! Then we had the privilege of listening to Mayor Mufi Hanneman sing. He's pretty good! The last guys to sing was Kawao. It was pretty awesome and we had loads of fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love Augie T.! He's so funny! He always makes fun of us Filipinos!

    ReplyDelete