Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just for my sister

I have been really busy at work and so I don't take my work computer home just because. Plus I don't like taking the laptop bag back and forth so...blah blah blah. Therefore I don't always go on the net to post. I do have stuff to post about but as of this moment, I don't feel like plugging in the camera and uploading photos. Some people (well really my sister Olivia) want to see an updated post and ta-da...here it is.

Funny story: My dad's friend called me the other day when I was at work and I hear my dad's voice and him talking to me in Cantonese and I'm like Dude! Why are you calling me at work? and then I hear another voice and it's my dad's friend. So we talk blah blah and later I apologize for being so rude. I also call my dad to apologize but he doesn't remember calling me this week. Turns out his friend can also speak Cantonese and HE was the one pretending to be my dad....I guess you had to be there. (I'm also not a very good story teller if you couldn't tell)

ANYWAY, it's late and tomorrow I will scan some photos that you can all have a good laugh at!

Here's a picture of Aaron just so it's not just a wordy boring post....

7 comments:

  1. Aaron gets cuter everyday. Just watched the video of his ab workout, that was dang impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is so adorable! I love seeing pictures of him - I hope all is well with you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son gets more and more adorable! I'm soooo jealous! How's work for you? I'm still the SSC but I've also been given two classes to do on the side since we're out of teachers and I'm certified.
    The first few week are always stressful but you gotta love being a teacher right? Thanks for the super funny story by the way, it made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Carol,
    I stopped by to let you know that I have a new blog address:
    http://happyhawaiian.blogspot.com/
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute!! How is a baby so funny?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol...

    We have a Sony Cyber-shot W150. Absolutely love it! I wrote a little review about it on my blog if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete