Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Running Fail

Trying to go for a 3 mile run while the kids rode their bikes was not one of my best ideas by far.

I couldn't really do anything since Raya would start crying if I went too far ahead and Aaron probably would have given up halfway on the bike path anyway. Sigh.

I ended up just running around the church parking lot while they rode their bikes ad I didn't have to worry too much about their safety.

Aaron got bored at one point so I raced him from one end of the parking lot to the other and then he stopped trying when it looked like I was about to win. He's so competitive. Gotta work on that "you gotta be ok when you lose" side of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment