Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!! It's 2013!

That was fast! I can't believe it's already 2013!!

We went over to my in-laws in Hauula for a New Year's Eve get-together with some family and friends to ring in the new year. It was loads of fun! 
There was lots of food to enjoy, games to play and company to joke with. 

Apples to Apples, one of the many games we played! Loads of fun!

Grandpa Larry and Raya

Our first picture of 2013 together!
David's cousin, Carolyn, offered to take a picture for us and Raya totally jumped in! 
 David and Amanda posing as zombies.
 We took a family picture with his mom. (Thank you Aaron for standing in front of me and covering my belly!) 
 Happy New Year to your family from ours! We wish you all the best and may we all follow through with our resolutions!
 (My eyes look super Asian in this picture or I look really tired but I really think it's because of the bright flash! and yes, most likely also because of my Asian-ness. hehe)

I have some New Year resolutions but that might possibly be another post since I haven't actually narrowed them down! What are some of your resolutions?

1 comment:

  1. i have yet to even think about what my new year resolutions are, so you're one step ahead of me!!! totally want to know what yours are. happy new year yuen family!

    ReplyDelete