Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Laie Days Bash -July 20, 2012

Free cotton candy! Raya didn't even wait for me to take the picture, she's already grinding the cotton candy! 
Aaron and Raya had fun in the bounce house!

 I love how Raya's just sitting down and resting in the bouncey gladiator house
 She loved jumping!



This was a pretty fun night!

Glad we went kinda early since the lines were kinda short. The longest line was for the spinning ride. I think we waited in that line for over half an hour and I will NEVER do that again! I keep thinking I can get over the whole "I hate getting dizzy" thing I have but...it turns out I can't.

We waited in that long line with Mike and Jamie Akinaka's family and we had fun standing in line together for the rest of the night.

Aaron and Ammon (Mike and Jamie's son) had a lot of fun together. There was a ride inflatable that was an obstacle course there. Aaron and Ammon were a little too short to go in but the attendant said that if they could make it in, they could go on. The boys gunned it, jumped and made it in. They went back a bunch of times, good thing that line was pretty short.

Raya liked going down the huge inflatable slide and we went back like four times. Ok, I admit, I really liked going down the slide and didn't mind going down after Raya!

Next year, we are definitely going there early and avoiding the huge long lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment