Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Raya's Randomness

She totally biffed it one day on the way to Mutual. 
I have a totally irrational fear of sewer drains. I can't walk on them because I'm afraid that I'll fall through. So when the kids walk on them, I hold my breath so they don't fall through (yes, I know it's also totally irrational that if I hold my breath that it will prevent them from falling)

 We were playing on Google+ Hangout with my brother and sister and playing with the effects and we made Raya a pirate, among other fun things. Afterwards, she did a pirate expression. She's so funny!
Singing and dancing in front of a mirror at Gamma's house

 Sitting on her cousin while they all watch "Avengers"
 Copying Aaron and holding on to the shopping cart for dear life in Foodland.

No comments:

Post a Comment