Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Random Photos of a Teacher

Just took some random photos on Instagram documenting my life as a teacher.

Took this pile of projects home to grade. I was really organized and had binder clips labeled with the class periods and then lost the 5th period clip right before I went home. oh well.

Here's one reason why you shouldn't leave aforementioned projects lying around in the middle of grading

Especially if you leave a pen out. My kids got into it and Aaron did the numbers on the left and Raya the scribbles on the right. I don't even think the student noticed!

Thanks Kaniela for drawing me an awesome koi fish during our meeting the other day. I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment