Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"Your Leg Will Fall Off"

Aaron fell in the parking lot after mutual and hurt himself. He would not stop crying until we got home.

Of course, being mom of the year, I took pictures before I went to clean him up.

He did not want me near his knee or hand. I finally just told him I had to wash off his germs or his leg would fall off. That got his attention. Through his tears, he agreed.

When I was bathing him and cleaning his "wounds", he asked if both legs would fall off, I had to reassure him that since the germs were being washed off, he'd be fine. He still insisted on a bandaid after his shower but I convinced him that he was fine.

This was so funny...yet really sad at the same time.

Was I horrible in telling him that?

No comments:

Post a Comment