Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

2012 Bright Beginnings Easter egg Hunt

I went real quick to Aaron's Easter party at his preschool to watch him get his eggs from the Easter egg Hunt. He was doing real well

but then the hunt started.

Here's a really funny/sad picture of Aaron getting upset that he couldn't get his egg he had his eye on in like the first 5 seconds of the hunt.
I tried to get him to run and get the other eggs but he refused to run and get more. He ended up getting 2 eggs.

His friend Ambrose came by and asked how many Aaron had, saw that he had 2 and said "you can have some of my eggs" and promptly gave him several of his egga from his basket. My heart melted! Thanks Ambrose!

My friend, Iwa, also went around and told the other kids to also share with Aaron so his basket got filled. Yay! I'm glad his friends shared.

Although sometimes I feel like I hinder Aaron when I'm "at" school with him. I wonder if I wasn't there that he would've been fine and gotten other eggs on his own.

This was too funny and sad not to share! More pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment