Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July 2011

The Huggans invited us over for a little BBQ along with the Chamberlains.
Kasey filled up a whole tub of water balloons! The kids had a lot of fun playing with them! The Chamberlain kids had fun throwing them on me and getting me wet! Some of the balloons didn't pop and so I ended up getting balloons bounced on me! LOL!


Raya kept dipping her tortilla chip in the salsa after licking the salsa off. She got her own bowl and she even drank the salsa juice.


After the fun times at the BBQ (which will be a whole other post), we spent time with the Yuen Ohana at Kakela Beach Park.



There was grilling, swimming, floating with tubes, playing in the sand and kayaking. Even I went on the kayak. I was scared to go because I was afraid I would fall out and I'm not a good swimmer. But it was fun!
After the beach, we went to our block party.
There was a parade...



...we listened to a patriotic speech where Raya fell asleep on my lap.


There were games for the kids. Aaron has good form but not so much aim. He finally got it at the last try!


Raya got to ride skateboard with Kasey and a friend.


She had so much fun that she pretty much stayed on the board for most of the night. Aaron joined her and had fun going up and down the street.


I tried to get a video of the kids using their feet to move the board but I was too late! I got them riding though!

YouTube Video

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment