Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Raya is ONE!!

Raya turned one on the same day as the Laie Hawaii Temple re-dedication!




We celebrated her birthday after the re-dedication sessions.
We went over to my in-laws to bake the cake and have dinner. David's grandma, Uncle Richie and Lahela came as well as the Furtado's. It was super fun. 
Olivia got this "ONE" onesie for Raya for her birthday. Thanks Olivia! Looks super cute!
Here is Raya enjoying her cake and ice cream...although after she had the ice cream she got these red welts/spots by her mouth...we're thinking it might be the ice cream. or a cold rash...
This is Raya opening up her "present" from Anela. 
It's actually the sandal that I lost at the CAC the day before at the Cultural Celebration (I'll blog about that later) 
We have more pictures...I just didn't upload them yet from the camera. I'll do that later. :D For now, please enjoy the pictures I took from my sister's FB page. :D
I'll also have to blog about my baby's accomplishments and milestones later. 

1 comment: