Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Biking adventure #2 and #3

I thought it wouldn't be that bad and the sun was kinda peeking out but nope. HUGE puddles!!
I need fenders. It was so muddy and avoiding the water on the road was harder than I thought!


I got mud all over my legs and arms!!
And my back...


When I came home that day, I found this at the door!


Thank you!! To whoever did this!!
#3
It actually helped me out today! (11.5.10) I ended up riding home in the pouring rain!
Riding in the rain + glasses = foggy lenses, stung eyes, NOT FUN! I laughed as I rode home because it was such a comical situation!! There were some points where I couldn't see and had to look OVER my glasses. I had to run through puddles or risk getting hit by the cars.
(It's days like this when I wish we could afford contact lenses...and rent...and bills.... But that's besides the point.)

No comments:

Post a Comment