Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Oreos

I had gotten a pack of oreos from work and had left them on the counter to enjoy the next day. The following morning, he got up with me while I got ready for work so I plopped him on the couch with a couple of oreos and animal crackers to watch PBS Kids and went on my way. Unfortunately I forgot that Aaron knows how to use the stool to get things that are too high for him.

The following is a text I got from David while I was at work:

Aaron ate the rest of the oreos. I woke up and found half cookies in a bowl with animal crackers and the parmesan chese packets all crumpled into balls haha

Evidence he ate the oreos!

(this happened on or around March 13th, it was a post I had written and forgotten about, but here it is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment