Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter-ish

We didn't really do much for Easter. We did dye some eggs.

It was also my first time dying eggs by myself for the first time. I had put the blue dye in the plastic-y bowl but as you can see...it dyed the bowl blue. AND it was my first time trying to boil eggs, yes, my first time. Anyway, I broke a couple of eggs trying to boil it...hence, the limited amount of actual dyed eggs. :P

So I transfered the blue dye to a glass cup. (colors from left to right: orange, green, and blue)

These are our eggs. We draw on them with crayons and put then put them in the dye. I wanted to try and put stickers or something on the eggs but that didn't really work out too well. I had some scotch tape on one of the eggs but that didn't really work too well either...

Aaron drew on his egg and put it in the bowl.
As you can see, he's very proud of his egg.

Here he is trying to play that classic guessing game, "Guess which hand the egg is in?"

Sorry for such bad quality but these were all taken with my cell phone.
We didn't do much Easter this year. Better remind the Easter Bunny to come visit!
Happy belated Easter everyone!

2 comments:

  1. haha, this post made me laugh because it reminded me of me! i can't boil eggs to save my life. but your easter eggs look great, trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you did you get your invite??? i left it on your stroller as instructed early this AM! haha :) hope you got it!!

    ReplyDelete