Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pots are the new chairs

I don't know if you saw these pictures on my Facebook but they're just so cute that I have to share again!

He took out the pot from under the cupboard and sat on it.

It just cracks me up that he's sitting in it!

This adorable hat is from when we were over at the Jackson's for an awesome dinner and their daughter, Amaya, decided that Aaron should put the hat on. I love his face!

This is one of my favorite pictures! His face is priceless!! I want to label this picture as "I LOVE READING!!".
but he's really making that face because he's really saying"I'm trying to get the bug off this book and it won't come off!!"

4 comments:

  1. I don't think that's what "Pot"ty training is supposed to be like...har har har

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking that he is not a very big fan of hats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is my FAVORITE Aaron face! yes, I'm so glad I can look on here and see it whenever I want. He's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures. I'd like to believe I have something to do with them coming out so cute, since it was my house and all.

    ReplyDelete