Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One of the saddest days of my life!!

BYU Hawaii had a championship game tonight in the CAC. We had been to the last two games in the NCAA tournament and they have been really good games! Tonight was a REALLY close game in the last couple of minutes!! The ONE time the other team has a lead and it helps them win. ARGH!!! My heart sank when the buzzer rang and we had lost by one point!! ONE!58-59 I walked out "ughing" everyone I saw! I seriously want to cry right now! There were a lot of "if only's" they had done this and done that...but it's over.

The upside...we got to sit right behind the players and was seen on TV!...and got to support our team! Good job guys!

Here are some pretend pictures. Just imagine the whole CAC PACKED with people in red and white!!



The games were another reason I've been slacking on the posts!! I guess I now have time to update!

4 comments:

  1. I know! What a game! I was bummed too! Well...you win some and you lose some I guess. But I still think that the boys played an AWSOME season and hopefully we'll get um' next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW MAN!! They are the best! I'm both sad and glad I wasn't there. Judging by how worked up I got at that ONE game I went to...I might have cried. Well, at least I get to read more of your blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh*** That's so sad. I've always been a fan of our basketball team. I'm so happy to see how many people watch and support the team now. It's just hard to see your team lose that game after playing a great season...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel your pain. but i'm glad we were all there to support them!

    ReplyDelete