Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tagged...again!

I've been tagged by my friend Liz...here goes nothing...

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys -- My family, the color orange and mint chocolate chip ice cream

3 fears -- losing a loved one, the deep ocean, heights

3 goals -- To lose weight. To get out of debt. be a semi-pro photographer

3 current obsessions/ collections -- blogging, movies, taking pictures

3 random surprising facts about me -- That is hard because I'm pretty much an open book... I can't rollerblade or skateboard, I want to be a radio DJ, I love bags and I want more!!

I tag Noelle, JaiCi, Brooke, Sylvie, Tori and Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment