Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

David Yuen
The Best Daddy in the World!!

I love their smiles in this picture! It's my favorite!!

Top Ten Reasons You're the Best!
1o. You can make Aaron go to sleep by singing (which I can't do for the life of me)
9. You make the best burgers in the world!
8. You have the best laugh EVER!
7. You accept my "retardedness"
6. You drive to town even when you're tired
5. You have my back in whatever I do
4. You know the right thing to say when I'm down to make me feel better
3. You'll drive all the way to Waikiki and wait for me to finish my conference
2. You love making Aaron laugh!

1. You do stuff with me even when you think it's lame!!

I love you!! Hope you had a great Father's Day!!

Felix Cheung

Thanks for being such a great dad and supporting me in whatever I do!!

3 comments:

  1. You're parents haven't aged A BIT!!! David sounds like a great daddy/husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY,

    I did see where I could comment so that is why I didn't say anything. I did put you as a link though that has to count for something. Your baby is ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't it crazy how fast they grow up??? I can still remember when we were both pregnant (not that it was super long ago). And yeah we really like the crib. It was actually a hand-me-down, believe it or not! After I found out I was pregnant someone in our previous ward told us their sister's fam didn't need that crib anymore so they gave it to us. and yeah...that one entry about deron williams? it was just a joke. we have plenty stalker-looking pics like those ones. :)

    ReplyDelete