Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a great New Year's! We spent ours with family. My brother Luke came in the night before and spent literally all of his New Year's Eve meeting most of David's family. I think we might need to make flashcards for him to remember everybody!!

New Year's Eve was uneventful for me but very eventful for David. I was inside my in-laws house feeding Aaron and watching TV. David was with his family and neighborhood enjoying the morning glories and poppers and other stuff. I did step outside for a moment for some really good hot chocolate and Samoan pancakes. Yum!

Our new year has been filled with playing with Aaron and spending time with family. It's so fun that I'm really not looking forward to going back to work. I just need to treasure my time with David and Aaron!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you had a great holiday! You must be super busy now... Are you back at work? You are pretty amazing!! Hope to see more posts of your handsome little guy. I'll have to start refering our guys as "Your Aaron" and "My Aaron"... Does he go by any nicknames or Hawaiian names?

    ReplyDelete