Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Primerica Team RVP4Life celebration

June 7, 2013

We had a really good month in May so we celebrated with a BBQ & a huge slip 'n slide at Kakela's 


Raya's a pro!

My attempt at going down with Raya = fail

Epic fail
I just think it's hilarious how I couldn't stay with her! 




There was lots of time when I had the boogie board and when I went down, I totally MISSED and went down the slide without the board. It happened enough times that when someone else did it, everyone said she just "did a Carol"! 

Some of the people we spent the day with. 




Volleyball

Thanks Kanani for the slip 'n slide pics!! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment