Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rewind - October 2011

Windward Mall - Bull Kogi

I love that place. I love their food. Definitely fulfills my craving for Korean food when I'm at the mall.

David had a pair of Scotts that started "talking" and he's only worn it for a couple months. Scotts has a policy that if your slippers break or whatnot which isn't due to regular use, you can send it in and they'll replace it for you. Free. Well you have to pay to send it in but still. Pretty neat.
So we did. Scotts has an office in Honolulu so it was pretty cheap to send. I had actually forgotten we had sent it in but one day, a box came in for David. Ta-da! A new pair of slippers for David!

Just a cute picture of Aaron reading The Lorax at the BYUH Bookstore
We were waiting in the Fast Pass line at Haunted Lagoon. We went at the beginning so David could enjoy it, more like protect me on the ride and then head back to work as a monster on the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment