Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree...

We finally put our tree up!

I opened up our box of Christmas decorations and found that ants had made it their home and was breeding in it. Yuck! So Aaron and I went outside to clean out the ants. Bleh. I hate ants.

The middle of our tree's lights went out last year and I was given a string of lights from our neighbors and since I didn't check it until now, only half of the lights worked. I just wrapped the lights in the middle halfway since we didn't really need to see the side facing the window anyway...right?

Aaron was so excited to put up our tree and decorate it. He was such a great helper and he didn't even drop an ornament, it was me! I didn't catch it in time and it smashed into pieces all over the floor. 
Poor Raya was sick and slept like all day but she sure enjoyed seeing the finished product!
"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."

No comments:

Post a Comment