Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

YSA Regional Conference - 8.20.11

We were asked to help run a game for the Young Single Adult (YSA) & Single Adult Conference by David's brother, Pono and our friend, Mia






Here's a picture I edited with Diptic and Instagram.





David edited this picture on Photoshop. There wasn't anything bad in the picture, just a body part in an awkward position in the background :)





My sister Olivia was also there. I look super old and my head looks super small in this picture! Lol






Here's a fun picture of Allison, me and Seini - we all helped with the beach day for the conference.





This was one of the activities they had. They had a team of 10 and 6 plates. They all had to get across to the other side by stepping only on the plates. This is one team who decided to have the boys carry the girls across.





David and I were on charge of Human Foosball.
Setting up the field.





Here's a picture of one of our groups playing it. It was pretty fun watching them play.





I had fun but I also realized that most of the YSA were just teenagers in bigger bodies.
They still didn't listen to instructions and I went around asking each group to "move it!" :)
Another time I asked a group to move to the other side of the EZ Corner and one boy asked me "what if we just got to this side?", my response? "Move to the other side." whilst shaking my head and rolling my eyes. Seriously?! Like I don't have already have to deal with this on a regular basis at work. Anyway, overall, it was a fun experience and I'm glad we were able to participate!
Funny tidbit: David and I were also mistaken for singles! LOL.

It was also nice to see people there that we haven't seen for a long time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment