Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday June 18, 2011

Aaron is using chopsticks for the first time at a wedding reception. No, I haven't taught him how to use them either because I can barely use them properly myself! ;)







Raya is very stubborn and independent. She was determined to eat, drink and get ice all by herself.









Posing for the camera








(the pictures look so different because they were edited with different apps)

David just cut his hair today! Doesn't he look good?








I borrowed my sister's peacock feather earrings and I'm considering borrowing them permanently! I've always wanted a pair!

Kidding Olivia!! ;) I'll get my own!

When we got home the kids (plus David) knocked out!






Luckily I put the pillow on the ground. I went to the loo and when I came back, this is what I found.





It would've been awful if it was the hard tile floor!

Later that night we decided to use our 2 Living Social/Fandango movie tickets that we got for $9 to watch Green Lantern in 3D at Windward Mall. We had to leave Aaron with my in-laws since the deal was for only 2 tickets and it would've cost MORE to bring Aaron along to the movie. Luckily Aaron ended up ok with that idea.






Popcorn all in her mouth.






It was a pretty good movie. I enjoyed it!

I think it also helped that I didn't have any expectations for the movie.

These were pictures from the reception earlier. Raya and Aaron didn't want to stay seated so we went into the foyer.


Raya was tired and fussy.


I just wanted to get the pictures up on here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment