Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Hawaii's Next Top Kid Model?!

Aaron got those sunglasses from the penny carnival at our ward camp and he was having fun wearing them so we went outside to take pictures.




I don't remember what time of day it was but there was one area of the wall that was getting hit with the sun and it looked amazing! It was like a natural spotlight!




I don't know where he learned those signs from unless he's just being weird and putting his fingers in random order...




These are all his poses!




I just took the pictures!




He gets the faces and poses from David. (Everyone is so photogenic but me!)




He's handing me the glasses, "I'm done Mom"




So I put them on Raya and I was a little too close to her face but I think it's a super cute picture!

2 comments:

  1. haha. i love the sunglasses and hand sign gesture thingy. too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures - the lighting is creates a really artsy effect! Aaron is such a cutie. What a ham!

    ReplyDelete