Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Quick update...

July 5th: Raya crawling everywhere and starting to pull herself up on things and slowly moving along them, saying "dada", still no teeth
And sorry for lack of posts. Been busy. It's summer...


A list of things I need to blog about (so I don't forget)
biking to work
Raya saying "mama" to no one in particular
Aaron is "officially" potty trained (w/occasional and few accidents)
Dentist visit
Raya's pigtails
Aaron growing up...and his funnies
our "double" strollers
Eclipse and Power 104.3 w/Slurpees
Our 4 year anniversary and Ambassador dining at PCC
4th of July and block party
...there's more I'm sure but you'll just have to wait! sorry!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous Aaron is potty trained! I have been working on Shelby for 9 months now but it's hard. Right when I think she is grasping it, she will have an accident. We are trying to use her american girl doll as bribery that when she goes poop on the potty she can play with her (because I don't let her play with that doll). I am so ready to be done with diapers!

    ReplyDelete