Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Seen and Heard

May 11th
(David was out playing basketball)
I saw Aaron playing w/David's earphones and I told him to put it away a couple times and ended with an "or you're gonna get it." 
Aaron: Daddy's gone.


-Man, the way he said it like he could do whatever he wanted since David wasn't there, I wasn't happy that he wouldn't listen to me but I thought it was hilarious, that attitude. They grow up way too fast!


Same night
I had put Aaron in his playpen/bed and was nursing Raya when I hear this little sound of glass breaking.
Carol: What happened?
Aaron: I un-know (I don't know). I broke it.
Carol: What did you break?
Aaron: broke the light. I dropped it.


Argh! He broke the night light! 
Fortunately David walked back in from the other room and quickly got Aaron out of the danger zone and cleaned it up. 
Now, I know that's not funny or cute but I thought it was pretty awesome that Aaron is making really good sentences... it's a mom thing. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment