Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 24, 2007

Aaron's Smile

Aaron is such a smiler. He smiles back and it's so cute. He smiles pretty big too especially when we laugh at him loud and long. It's so funny!!



I made this collage of Aaron smiling just today. I love the bottom row pictures. I especially love the last one, it's when he was laughing and started to fall over!! HAHA!!

Here's a video of him "talking" It's so cute! I love it when he talks!! Sometimes it even sounds like he's saying "hi" and "hello" or even "ma"... or it could just be me wishing he's saying that! ;D



It's Christmas Eve and here's a picture of Aaron in an outfit his Uncle Danny and Aunty Pilar got for him. It's actually too short for him. His legs are longer than the outfit! When we were at David's grandma's house, his Aunty Pearl actually noticed and let his legs free! (I think it's funny because the outfit is size 3 months and Aaron is a month and a half!)
Well there shall be more pictures up since we're going to be taking tons of pictures of him "opening" his presents tomorrow for his first Christmas!

Happy Holidays!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that I didn't see this post! What a cutie you have. He's a doll! Great post! love you guys. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete