Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Crazy Day

Crazy day today. My iPhone got stolen at work. Off my desk. I called it multiple times. Nothing. Couldn't hear my Party Rock Anthem ringtone. It was not turned off to silent.

I noticed it missing right after my 3rd period left and since I don't have a 4th period. I looked up where most of my kids would be and I confronted my 3rd period in their classes. Nothing.

I was (and am) so mad that it happened. Mad that someone took it and mad that I so stupidly left it out. I was really sad too since my life is on the phone, my pictures, my contacts...everything.

I was told by the front office that I was to file a police report. So I called 911 with my friend's cell phone.

Apparently when you file a police report on campus, you're supposed to meet the officer at the main/front office and not at the "crime scene" (aka my room).

So I filed a police report. The officer is in my room as 5th period starts while I write it.

Toward the end of 5th & my room phone rings. It's David who called and said he just texted my phone and used the "Find my iPhone" app and the phone is still on campus. As my 6th period starts to walk in, I hear my sister's text tone. I ask David to call it and I hear it in my desk.

I think it was put back in my desk. I checked my phone and it had no missed calls listed on my phone so someone had to have rejected the calls.

I'm just glad I got my phone back! Phew.

Moral of the story - never use your phone as a paperweight.

No comments:

Post a Comment