Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 22, 2008

California Trip Part 1

I figure I should update now to avoid a super long post in the future since you all know I tend to ramble.
Me and Aaron went on an airplane and traveled to California to visit my family. He was a pretty good baby and only screamed a couple of times but otherwise slept most of the flight. There is something about airplanes that makes one tired. I slept a bunch too!

The next day, we went on the BART with my sister to visit my mom's work and ultimately, have her show off her grandson to her office. Here is his fan club, all the ladies that just couldn't get enough of him!
Then we went to go eat with a family friend and my mom insisted that he wear a jacket but the jacket is way too big, you can barely see his hands and the hood is huge!The next day was supposed to be spent out in town but we ended staying at home and watching Chinese movies with my parents. We did go out but we spent a lot of time at Costco and at JoAnn Fabrics for my sister. My mom insisted that we buy some rice cereal for Aaron and I guess it was a good idea. When we started eating ice cream, he kept grabbing my hands to try and get some. So we made him some and he kept attacking my hand and holding onto the bowl and made a super huge mess! We had to bathe him and my mom and sister brought the tub they had gotten him to wash him. Our sink is too small so he's only ever taken showers and looked so confused since he hasn't ever been in a tub before.


3 comments:

  1. what a good little boy. Cora slept most of the flight going to and coming from Hawaii and we were so grateful for it. I just hope she will be as good now that I'm going to Colombia with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip! I am completely envious that Aaron was so good on the flight! It's always sooo fun for me and the kids! It looks like you had so much fun - did you get to see Sheena & Mat? (Where does your family live?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys are having fun. It's always good to visit family. Aaron does look small for that little bucket. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete